Who we are
• The Nursing Department at the nephrology and urology center is the backbone and the main supporter of the health care provided in this center
• We as nursing team support the profession of nursing in the Center by showing excellence in everything we do.
• The Nursing Department at the Center is an integral part of the center and provides high quality health care services to patients.
• Effective participation in decision making through communication with all sectors of the Center and this is done in monthly meetings with the Center's management.
• Effective participation in scientific research.
Objectives of Nursing at the nephrology and urology center:
• Creativity: We commit ourselves to provide new effective and advanced measures stemming from individual ideas or from scientific research.
• Mercy: care about the psychological needs of patients and their families
• Cooperation: Coordination between the entities involved in the provision of health care
• Support: supporting the needs of patients, their families and colleagues at work. Respect: respect the patient's rights, their families and colleagues.
• Excellence: excellence in the provision of nursing care.
Providing safe and high quality health care to our patients on the basis of high technical skills through our commitment to nursing practices based on scientific evidence as well as our commitment to the professional ethics
To develop nursing staff through training and continuing education programs, attending conferences and enhancing the technical and administrative skills of nursing staff.